Sales Ledger Controller
Based near Cambridge, UK, TTP Labtech is a global supplier of innovative and enabling products for the drug discovery and drug development markets. Our solutions save time and material costs and simplify complex operations. We are natural innovators. We create, design and manufacture high quality, robust and innovative automated laboratory equipment for academic, pharmaceutical and biotechnology research.
We are now looking for a self-motivated Sales Ledger Controller to join our growing finance team, reporting into the Financial Controller. Your primary responsibility will be for professional, timely and accurate sales ledger processing with a secondary role within Purchase Ledger.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collection of debt through effective credit control within accepted timescales;
- Raising invoices and issuing statements;
- UK & Swiss VAT and US Sales tax administration
- Updating Cashflow forecast
- Supporting purchase ledger with processing invoices, supplier payments and statement reconciliations when required;
- Sales ledger journal postings and reconciliations;
- Shared responsibility of administrative tasks within the team;
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the senior members of the finance department.
- IT literate and numerate, with good experience in Excel and experience using ERP software, ideally Syteline;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good communication, both verbal and written;
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of invoices;
- Proactive, can-do attitude;
- Professional manner;
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
We are based on the Melbourn Science Park, a lovely village location that is still only a short commute from Cambridge, Royston and the surrounding areas. There are plenty of activities to get involved in from running, cricket, football, cycling to STEM activities with local schools.
We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including: Private Medical Insurance, generous Pension Plan, CycleScheme, Childcare vouchers, discounted theatre tickets, discounted gym membership and excellent relocation packages.